Saturday, July 30, 2016

Allergy Message in English and Spanish for Restaurants

I recently had another allergic reaction due to butter being in a sauce that was not mentioned on a menu.  I was at a business dinner and didn't want to make a big deal about my allergies, so I rolled the dice on a Salmon entree with a lemon white wine sauce.  Big mistake.  I am done playing Russian Roulette at restaurants.

This morning, I created a 2-sided business card on VistaPrint - English on one side, Spanish on the other side.  From now on - I am going to give the waiter this card with every order.

Readers:  Please feel free to use the following to either print or create your own business cards.






1 comment:

  1. This allergy card just saved me again .... at La Madeline Cafe. I gave the card with my order, then saw a group of 4-5 people in the kitchen reviewing it. The manager came over to my table to let me know that their pre-prepared omelette egg mixture did have milk already in it - and how they were going to use fresh eggs instead. What a relief when culinary professionals really care! Thank you to the folks at La Madeline at Perimeter Center in Atlanta, GA!

    ReplyDelete